Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Weigh Day

Sunday, May 2, 2010

F I N A L L Y busted through that plateau!! I guess this calorie cycling thing - even though this week wasn't exactly as planned - is really working! I know it will get easier and better as the weeks go on. I'm really, really excited to have gotten past 179... gotta keep this downward train movin' (cheesy?)! Only 2 lbs until hair rollers!

Keepin this one short and simple. Happy Losing!

6 HUGS:

Anonymous said...

Carissa!! You are kicking butt and taking names. You really are doing so well and making such wonderful life changes! Go you, woman! I honestly don't remember in my ENTIRE LIFE being under 185 - so WOOTLEHOO to you!!

Are you going to get regular hair rollers or are you going to splurge on those cute ones you posted - the ones by babyliss?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo 175!!

Hey girl, have you done a post recently about how you're "feeling" differently about food and overeating? I've been really intrigued and looking within myself and observing others in the hopes of better undersatnding myself - the emotional side of staying fat, the 'numbing out' habit/using food as a drug, tendency - and I'm wondering how you're feeling about that, have you replaced those emotional habits? Stuff like that - how are you feeling towards your body - or have you noticed this transformation mostly in your head?

I also, being a bigger girl for as long as I can remember, am a bit worried about what I'll think when I see a smaller person in the mirror...

thought?

BEE said...

i am sooo proud of you
and a little jealous lol
great job
congrats

Carissa said...

thanks girls! :) I really don't wanna have to wait for the hair rollers to come in the mail, so I'm gonna see if I can find that same set at any of the beauty stores here. If not I'll prob just get a different one.. but pics for sure :)

Are you going to get regular hair rollers or are you going to splurge on those cute ones you posted - the ones by babyliss?
Acai

Geoff said...

plateaus are always tough! i have a weightloss blog myself i will follow u if you follow me http://geoffsweightloss.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]