Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

What size am I?!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Went shopping for some back-to-work outfits... I was pregnant when I started this job, so everything I had to wear was maternity! I can prob still wear a good majority of it, but it was nice to get some pants with no elastic in the waist and some new shirts :).

I walked into the first store and just kinda stood there, staring at all the different aisles, clueless as to where to even start. I had no idea what size of ANYTHING that i would fit into. I finally just went to an area i was familiar with-plus size. I picked out some shirts in 1X and went to try them on.... and wouldn't ya know it, they were all too big! I had no idea where the "regular" sizes were so i just got a cardigan and tshirt in XL that i'd found & we headed to old navy. There, i tried on larges and had much better luck. I also got my pants there.... tried 16s, too big! :O. 14s are a little snug around the waist, but i figure my body is still changing from a home for two to room for one!

So im ready for tomorrow as far as wardrobe goes... just not in any other way. I've been so sad today because i don't want to leave my little baby boy :((. On the bright side, at least i can work out tomorrow.


*sigh* .... see you at tomorrow morning's weigh in.

~Carissa

PS-follow me on twitter (@kuhrisuh) to get the weigh in results first each week!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]