Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi :)!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So I'm starting this blog as a way to track my progress on my journey to Skinny, and also as a way to stay motivated and hopefully inspire others like me to get healthy. I plan to post as often as possible - I'll try to blog every day. I'd like to introduce healthy recipes, workouts I've discovered, tips, and of course, updates on how I'm doing. First, I'll let you know a little about me:

I'm 19 years old and currently a sophomore in college :). I'm majoring in Business Management - at least for now (I've changed majors 3 times already, haha). I hope to one day own my own business, or line of businesses, actually. There are really a LOT of things I want to do when I "grow up," but I'll get more into that some other time. Ha. My hobbies include: hair, makeup, art of all kinds, crafts, music, dancing, fashion, writing, spending time with my true love, hanging out with my family, etc.

I live with my wonderful boyfriend in Texas. And contrary to popular belief, we aren't all horse-ridin'-cowboys! Truthfully, there's not an animal I dislike more (though I don't really LIKE any animal) than a horse. I have my reasons! Anyway.. I have two younger sisters who live about 10 minutes away with my mom, and a dad who lives about 4 hours away :(. I'm very close to my family; if you follow me I'm sure you'll hear me gripe and brag about them! Lol.

I guess that's about it. I'm really excited to start this new chapter in my life and see where it takes me. I want to change not only my outer appearance and how I see it, but I also look forward to changing inside - emotionally & mentally. Even if no one ever sees this blog, if I can change and overcome what my life has broken into, it's worth all the time put in. Tomorrow I'll post my "before" pictures and let you in on something I didn't even know until yesterday: my WEIGHT! Check back!


Always,
BB <3

Change? Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]