Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Workout DVDs

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

For the past week I've been focusing A LOT on staying active.. I try to do SOME kind of exercise every day. I wanted to share with you 2 workout DVDs that I've been doing.. I think you might enjoy trying them out!

-Biggest Loser Workout 2-
biggest loser workout 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
This DVD has different segments ranging in time from 5 to 15 minutes. You can add and remove segments from the workout that you want to do that day, and change it up everyday if you'd like. I REALLY love it. It gets me sweating and, of course, the BL trainers get me going!

-Tony Horton's Power Half Hour-
Basically, it's 30 minute segments that target different areas of your body - arms, thighs, butt, abs - and a stretch segment. I did the ab one today.. Talk about intense! I can't do everything that Tony does.. but at least I'm moving, right?! Ha.


Have any of you tried either of these? What did you think?


Always, BB.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]