Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Review: Jamba Strawberry Lemonade Swirl bars

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's such a hot day here today.... 86! Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40s... sheesh. Anyway, I decided to try one of these new Jamba bars we got at the store on Friday (we don't have a Jamba Juice here, but they have them in OKC and I loved to get smoothies there when I lived there!).


TALK. ABOUT. DELISH. They're really creamy - not icy at all - and not too sour or too sweet. They're like a mix between a strawberry smoothie and sherbert icecream. I can't believe these things are only 70 calories!

(I couldn't even wait to take the picture before I took a little taste. ha!)

Definitely recommend!



0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]