Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Mid-week Weigh In

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Since I didn't post a weigh in on Sunday (I'm getting really bad about that, I know), I decided to most a mid-week update :).I'm down to 185, five pounds from my last weigh in a little over 2 weeks ago. I'm happy with that!!! Especially considering the amount of off plan eating I've done over that time. But I'm still truckin' along, doin' my losin' thing!!! ;) Hope you are all staying healthy & happy! xo!

~Carissa

3 HUGS:

Anonymous said...

thats a great weigh in! congrats!

Tricia said...

great job!

Anonymous said...

That is SO awesome, Carissa! You are makin' it happen!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]