Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Well crap.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today... i ate... way. too. much. Im so miserable! An entire pint of ice cream, and that was AFTER my unreasonably portioned supper. Siiiiigh. Tomorrows a new day.

I HAVE exercised the past three days! 30 day shred yesterday and Monday, and today my boyfriend and i went walking at the gym. Hes so great! It was really nice to spend that time with him : ). Tomorrow my mom and i have plans to go to zumba again, so that should be fun.

Just a quick update while my sweet baby sleeps on my chest :). Im planning on getting into my photo friday routine again, either every friday or maybe just the first friday of each month- i haven't decided yet. Either way, ill be posting pictures this friday, so be sure to check back!

Have a great night!
~Carissa



PS-the high for tomorrow is 89 here!!!! Its not even officially spring yet!!!!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 HUGS:

Amy said...

I didn't do to great yesterday too...and thats right, today is a new day :) Lets make it a good one....

7ladybugz said...

aww dont feel too bad about the ice cream... was it good? What flavor was it :)
There is always tomorrow you know :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]