Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Nutrition Report

Monday, January 11, 2010

Today has been such a rough day... I'm so stressed out! School started, and it already feels like it's in full swing. I locked my keys in my car at my moms and still haven't been able to get them out. Awesome.

MENU:
B - cheerios w/nonfat milk
      banana
L - WW Smart Ones Mini Vegetable Pizzas
S - banana
D - wrap (included lettuce, cheese, ranch, and bacon bits)


STATS:

Calorie goal: 1,200-1,550
Today: 1,089

Carb goal: 163-236
Today: 156

Fat goal: 32-56
Today: 39

Protein goal: 60-127
Today: 40

4 HUGS:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, school and work are awful!! Goodluck you can do it!! Oh yes, and don't forget to stop by and vote for me again.

Julia said...

Sorry you're so stressed. School starts for me next Monday and I am dreading it.

Try to keep your head up, this too shall pass.

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Kyle said...

You will triumph today, though. You will take your bad day in stride and not let it derail your health plan. By the end of the day, you will have a reason to celebrate!

Kyle

Anonymous said...

I have awarded you a Beautiful Blogger award on my blog today. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]