Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Down & Out

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm in a mood today. I'm doing everything I can to resist eating the sour cream and onion potato chips in the pantry. I just keep trying to remind myself that I'm not hungry and that the chips will only make me feel better for a little while, and then worse afterwords.

Today I took my first walk around the new neighborhood. Walked for about 30 minutes or so, and then started feeling rather nauseous :/. That's been happening lately.. idk whats up with it. I guess I was just hungry, because I felt better after having lunch. I had a cheese quesadilla on a wheat tortilla, broccoli, and ranch. Yumm :).

I think I'll go work on my speech midterm some more.. AWESOME.
xo, Carissa

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Here is a suggestion that I follow...Don't resist. Eat a smaller portion. You will find if you deny yourself something, when you do get to eat it later, you will eat more than you would if you satisfied your craving.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]