Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

What's your body frame size?

Monday, October 19, 2009

There are plenty of calculators that you can use to determine what size your body frame is. You can go off of your wrist circumference or your elbow breadth (the distance between the two prominent bones in your elbow). Personally, I used my elbow breadth.. I think that my wrist will shrink as I lose weight, so I don't really know that it would be an accurate number to use.

Different calculators will give you different results, but I used this calculator and it told me my body frame size was small (*grin* - I've never been a small anything!). This chart said that the appropriate weight for someone my height (5'8") with a small frame is 126-139 pounds. SAY WHAT??? That's tiny! Or at least seems so. My current long term goal is 149, so that's only 10 lbs less; I guess I can see that. But I'll reevaluate once I get to goal :).

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]