Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

NSV!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I guess I'm post-happy today!! But I really wanted to share this non scale victory with y'all. I was on 3Fc and I came across a thread talking about BMI - what were you/are you now, that type of thing - and I realized I haven't calculated mine since I started. So, I did. ANDDD... (drum roll please).. I've gone from a 37.9 to a 34.5! That still puts me in the "obese" category, but only about 5 more points or whatever until I drop down to "overweight." I'm on my way!!!

1 comment

Amy said...

WOOHOO! That's awesome! Congrats. Hard work is paying off!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]