Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday was Weigh Day

Monday, October 26, 2009

223! Though I didn't post on Friday (pictures next week...), I did update everything. I'm so excited! 26 lbs lost so far!! NEVER TO BE FOUND AGAIN! :P Of course, over the weekend I didn't do so hot and have gained some of it back.. lots and lots of salty foods, so I'm just ready to push hard this week and get back to my routine. Weekends seem to be the hardest for me, so I'm going to try and focus on stay OP and not binging in the upcoming ones.

When I was starting, I never really pictured myself making it to each of my goals. It was really, REALLY motivating to reach that first one! I actually tried, and my work paid off. Though I don't feel like I look any different, I'm positive that it's coming. I can actually see myself reaching 50 lbs lost.. and it's a wonderful feeling.

Now, on to the good stuff... my first REWARD! TOMS! I'm not sure when I'll get them, as I'll have to wait until it fits into our budget.. but I do have them picked out!


At least I'm pretty sure those are the ones I want :). I love the glitter! I'm kind of thinking about changing my 2nd 25 lb lost mini goal reward.. but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, WHOOOPEEEE!!!!!!


-Carissa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]