Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Turning Point?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is tomorrow already weigh day?? This week went by pretty fast! I'm sooo glad it's the weekend (the boo & I don't work/school on Fridays :]), but I'm also very, very nervous. Weekends seem to be a time when I overeat the most.. it's like when I'm out of my normal routine everything gets screwed. I seem to think that since I just weighed in, I can eat whatever & however much of it and then work it off all week. Last weekend was so terrible.. I gained like 6 "lbs" in 3 days.. WTF. It makes this whole week like a make-up week, ugh! I kinda think that was a turning point for me.. I've already worked really hard to get this far, and I don't want to go back to that way of life.. I want to be happy and healthy, both physically and mentally.

My workout seemed harder today than usual. Same thing happened last week, and I took a 3 day break. I'm going to make it a point to workout tomorrow. Hold me to it!

Talk to you soon!
-Carissa

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I have the Mary Lous Weigh scale. You weigh on it every day but the glorious part is you don't have numbers to look at. She tells you how much you've lost from your starting weight or gained. And it goes in 10 lb incremints. Plus she gives you great tips. I battle the gain and lose battle too. I'm on the same journey you are. I try to stick to between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]