Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Workin' my butt off.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Or at least I'm trying too! I just got back from the gym :). And I feel sorta proud. A friend of mine was supposed to go with me, but she ended up having a doctor's appointment, so I just went alone. I was tempted to just go home, telling myself "You can do some crunches and walk at home", but I knew better (What would really happen is I'd walk through the door, and sit in front of the computer and tell myself I have too much homework)! So I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and walked on the treadmill for another 10. I will do my crunches and probably some push ups and such before my accounting class tonight. Maybe I should take a shower before I go.. ha!

-Carissa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]