Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GEEEEEZ, Friday's take so long to get here! I'm just ready to weigh in already, haha! I had another really good sweat at the gym today :). My butt/thighs are SO sore! It's kinda depressing how most of my weight loss is coming from my butt area.. because I wanna KEEP that! Lol. But I'll take what I can get ;).

I've been bombarded with midterms last week & this week. I'm so ready for the semester to be over. I need to find out if I'll still have access to the gym on campus in between semesters...

I'll be cutting it close on calories today. My calorie goals actually decreased this week.. as well as my fat intake, etc. I really need to work on that! Now I'm aiming between 1210-1560/day. It was like 1600-1800.. so that's kind of a big drop! Idk. I'm just taking it day by day, meal by meal. We'll be able to go grocery shopping on Friday & I'm excited to get some new vegetables to try cooking!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

-Carissa

P.S. The little secret? - I weighed in this morning at 224 - that's 25 lbs lost & my first mini goal reached!!! I'm going to wait until my official weigh in day to actually record it, because I want to make sure I can maintain it. But still! YAY!!!!!!! :) :) :)

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's hard. I have some great idea selections because I'm doing the same thing. I have a cook book that is a 1500 calorie a day diet and then I have the Mary Lou Retton book that came with my platform. Let me know if you want me to send you any of the recipes! There are some good ones in there!

Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]