Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baked Okra

Sunday, November 22, 2009


I guess I never did put that recipe up for the baked okra. It's really simple - just mix about a cup of cornmeal with some salt (not too much!) and coat 1 1/2 pounds thawed okra with it. Baked at 450 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. The first picture (above) is the fresh okra gettin' ready to be coated, the next is the okra right before it went into the oven (I didn't make the full bag), and the last is the finished product! I might not have cooked them long enough, but I was starving! ;]



Mmm!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]