Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

PHOTO SUNDAY!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
pounds lost this week: 2
pounds lost to date: 31
current weight: 218 lbs

YIPEE!

Also wanted to let you guys know - I started a vlog as well and will be posting weekly-ish videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/thegetfitgirl. Check it out if you want! The first video will be up in a bit.. I'm editing.

xx, Carissa

2 HUGS:

Amazon Runner said...

I post my pics too, although monthly. I like it-- it keeps us honest and aware, as "it is what it is." Keep on keepin' on!

Congratulations,
I just came upon your blog and am amazed at the change in your pictures.
Great inspiration.
Thank you

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]