Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"The girl who comes in everyday."

Monday, November 2, 2009

work out Pictures, Images and Photos
Today, someone said something wonderful to me :). When I went to workout this afternoon, a girl who works at the gym at my school said: "The other day you were wearing your hair in a low bun and when you got off the treadmill I thought, 'does the girl who comes in everyday have a sister?' Then when you turned around & smiled at me I realized it was you!"

Oh my goodness, I was so happy when she said that! It's so good to have the people at the gym recognize me rather than the people in the Taco Bell drive thru!!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful! Good for you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]