Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been waiting for this!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

While no one has come right out and said "YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT!!!", yesterday and today I had people compliment me! :). Last night the love & I went to Jason's Deli for dinner with his mom, and while we were at the salad bar she told me how good I was looking & to keep it up. I felt so good! The second one was from a guy I go to school with - we had seen each other at the gym on Thursday and talked a bit about school and how I was trying to get healthy. Today I got a message from him on Facebook saying that I looked like I'd lost some weight! Woopeee!! Just needed to share with y'all. Love!

-Carissa

PS. I had some bbq chips last night. Ughhh. I'm trying to be very conscious of my thought process and what is leading to these snacking sessions...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]