Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

PHOTO FRIDAY!

Friday, November 6, 2009

let's just jump right in...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
pounds lost this week: 2
pounds lost to date: 29
current weight: 220 lbs

Had a good week :). I'm gonna say good bye to the 220s by next Friday! And you know what? It's the end of the day Friday, I've done SO good all day, and I'm confident that I will be tonight. I think I may have broken the weekend binge cycle...

Tomorrow I'm thinking of finding a good dessert recipe for Thanksgiving.. keep an eye out!

xo, Carissa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]