Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Grocery List < $50

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hey! I just got back from the grocery store... and I wanted to share with you what I got, all under $50:

  • 1 box instant oatmeal
  • 1 box instant brown rice
  • 1 box 100-cal kettle corn
  • 3 pkgs muffin mix
  • whole wheat linguine
  • 1 container brown sugar ham
  • 24-pack water
  • 1 pkg frozen corn on the cob
  • 2 small cans tomato sauce
  • Yoplait fruit smoothie mix (I'll do a review on this at some point.)
  • 1 pkg frozen okra
  • 4 yogurts
  • fresh broccoli
  • 1 small apple
  • bananas
  • 2 med zucchini
  • 1 pkg mild cheddar slices
  • 1 pkg sliced almonds
  • Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Sundae (frozen)
  • WW Lasagna Florentine
  • 1 dozen large eggs
  • 1 loaf whole wheat bread
  • 1 small orange juice
  • 1/2 gallon nonfat milk
  • 1 red onion

Apparently I also bought asparagus (I really didn't - the cashier just charged me for it on accident?). Anyway, that's groceries for about 2 weeks for me. I also bought the love some things he requested & other things we needed (so the total was a bit more than $50 ;] - but everything above came out to almost $50). Be slow to criticize me for not getting enough fruits/veggies or whatever else... I'm still working on my healthy lifestyle! And on getting the most for my money.

What things are always on your grocery list???

Carissa

2 HUGS:

whole wheat pasta
tomato sauce
diced tomatoes
mushrooms
lean ground beef
apples
fish
shrimp
MILK
low fat vanilla yogurt
frozen strawberries and blue berries
whole wheat bread & bagels
honey roasted peanut butter

I love okra but never buy it! I always wait for my grandparents to grow it in their garden and then I eat it all the time!

Carissa said...

ooh honey roasted peanut butter sounds DELICIOUS! And home grown okra.. mmmm!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]