Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the part where I cry & complain.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I woke up too late to workout before class this morning, so I just went after. Which prevented me from seeing my honey on his lunch break :(. I did get my hour done though, even though it was a struggle. Idk, somethings just off today.

I had oatmeal this morning before class and a banana before my workout. I'm now eating "lunch" - about 2 cups brown rice with 1 tbs soy sauce, I'm too lazy to make anything else right now - at 6pm! I don't even feel that hungry. I just feel... bloated. And grumpy. And like I'm drinking so much water that it's replaced all the blood in my body.

I'm ECSTATIC that there are only 3 weeks left of class. I get to register for next semester tonight at midnight, so I'm gonna do that & hopefully watch a movie or something. I need to stretch these muscles of mine - seriously, I'm sore everyday.

Thanks for listening,
Carissa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]