Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Good News & Not-So-Good News

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welllll it's been awhile since my last weigh in, and today when I finally crawled out of bed I weighed @ 214. So that's the good news! I'm still chuggin along, just slowly... oh and I also decided to change my weigh day to Sunday. Hopefully that will help keep my on track over the weekends. I'll still do Photo Friday though, so no need to worry! ;)
The other news that isn't so good: I have to have my gallbladder taken out. On Thursday I have the consultation with the surgeon and I guess that's when we'll schedule the actual procedure. I've never had surgery or anything before so I'm nervous.. but I'm so happy that we caught it & it's getting taken care of. I can't wait to see what my tummy feels like afterwords! The nurse said it would feel TONS better. For now I'm just trying to eat better than I have been the past 2 weeks and rest. I don't know when I'll be able to get back to the gym 100% again, but I'll be ready!

I have 2 more finals to take this week and then I'm DONE for the semester. Woot woot! Unfortunately the tests are going to be really hard and I've got to study study STUDY. But I'll still be posting!

I love you all and thank you for the support!!
-Carissa


*Update*
After my appt with the surgeon yesterday, he wanted me to get another ultra sound of my gb. So I did that this morning, and was finally able to schedule the surgery. It will be on December 18th.. I wish it were sooner, but at least now I have a date. I hate not being able to workout as hard as I want to!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

UGH! Those stupid gallbladders! I had mine out in August! What an inconvenient nightmare, but honestly the surgery went so smoothly for me! I have had a great recovery! But man that is a bummer! And I hadn't had any surgeries before it either, its a good first one :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]