Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Healthy Choice BBQ Chicken Meal Review

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I picked this up while I was grocery shopping yesterday. It looked good & I was really surprised that it has a full meal for so few calories.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can either microwave it or put it in the oven. Usually I'm the microwaving queen, but for this I decided to try the oven. Here it is, frozen, just out of the box:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And here it is after 25 minutes at 350 degrees F:
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(of course I had already eaten some of the chicken, lol)
It came with chicken in bbq sauce and potatoes,:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yellow and white corn, and apples covered in caramel sauce with granola:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG - SO GOOD. The only thing I didn't really like were the apples, but not because they were gross, just because I don't really like that sort of thing. But I definitely give this a THUMBS UP for being easy, delicious, and not over priced (it cost the same as my usual Smart Ones - about $3).

I'm gonna see what other kinds they have when I go shopping next. Has anyone tried this or any other Healthy Choice full meals? Thoughts?


xoo!!!
Carissa

3 HUGS:

Kyle said...

Healthy Choice are the only lean meals I have in the freezer. I've also had Lean Pockets as well, but hardly filling for the calories per pocket.

I haven't found a HC meal that I wouldn't purchase again just yet.

Ms. Hodge said...

That looks super good! I'm all about cheap and easy meals, I'll have to check this one out!

Carissa said...

Kyle, I hear ya about the lean pockets. Love em, but I'm usually still hungry after!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]