Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

nυтяιтιon яepoят

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

W e l l . . . my tummy is having another rough day. Plus the medicine they have me on today & tomorrow to get ready for surgery is making it worse. Just saying so you know why my calories are so low.. hopefully after all this is over I'll be meeting more of my daily goals. And who knows whats up with that cholesterol level.. also, I'll figure out a format for this post eventually! :)

MENU:
B-apple
L-Healthy Choice BBQ Chicken meal (read the review I did on it here)

D-breakfast burrito (contained 1 flour tortilla, 2 large eggs, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and 1/4 cup salsa)

STATS:
*These target numbers are for when I'm working out 5 days a week, so I should technically be aiming for under these #s until I start working out again.

[went over, went under, goal met]

*Calorie Goal: 1340-1690
TODAY: 830

*Carbohydrates Goal: 179 - 258
TODAY: 112

*Fat Goal: 35 - 62
TODAY: 26

*Protein Goal: 60 - 139
TODAY: 40

*Calcium Goal: 100 - 150
TODAY: 34

*Fiber Goal: 25 - 35
TODAY: 14

*Iron Goal: 100 - 150
TODAY: 27

*Sodium Goal: 500 - 2,300
TODAY: 1,221

*Cholesterol Goal: 0-250
TODAY: 485

*Potassium Goal: 2,000 - 3,500
TODAY:1,487

 -

I may have a snack before bed if I get hungry.. if so it'll be a yogurt. I hope you've all had a good day!

1 comment

Unknown said...

Egg's have a ton of cholesterol... one egg yolk has enough colesterol for your whole day... I usually use one yolk and two whites so thats its not creepy and white

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]