Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

REVIEW: Smart Ones Stuffed Breakfast Sandwich

Monday, December 28, 2009


This was definitely something different for breakfast. It was really good, except for the turkey bacon. If you like turkey bacon, though, I'd definitely recommend it. When I have a problem with one of the Smart Ones meals, it's usually because of the meat. I'm not exactly a vegetarian - but if you've been following my blog you know that I pretty much eat boneless chicken and that's it.

Anyway, I still like it. I just did my best to pick out the biggest chunks of meat. It also has eggs, cheese, and peppers.. yum! 




Overview:

PROS:
  • Lower calorie than similar breakfast sandwiches
  • Comes with 2 per box
  • 16g of protein
CONS:
  • Turkey meat
  • Not as filling as other breakfast options (but I still wasn't left hungry)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]