Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Exercise

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've challenged myself to complete 300 minutes per week of exercise. That's 1 hour per day, Sunday - Thursday. I feel like it's a realistic goal; it's what I was doing before my surgery and I'll still have Saturday off to relax! And what about Friday, you ask? Well, on another blog I follow the author does 1 minute of exercise for every comment left. So, from now on, for every comment I get I'll do 1 minute of exercise on Friday. So it's kinda up to you to get me in shape, too ;) ha ha. I'll put up a counter somewhere on my blog so everyone can see how many minutes have been added so far and I'll restart it every Friday. I'll also start reporting what exercise I did for the day on my nutrition reports.. so look out for that.


What are your fitness goals & what's your plan to reach them?

13 HUGS:

emily said...

I am inspired by your commitment of 300 minutes per week. (seems like a lot when you think of it in minutes). Anyway.. here's my fitness goal.. I will do some sort of ab video (10-15 min) everyday for the rest of feb.

I'm nervous already for this goal, but it will really challenge me because I've always been too much of a coward to really work my abs hard. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes (If for no other reason, to get you some minutes for fridays :)

Carlee said...

You're such an inspiration! I started my own blog and modeled it like yours..I hope you don't mind..if you do..lemme know I'll change it right quick :P

I'm using it as my motivation..since now I'm accountable for my actions to the whole world...lol

<3 Carlee aka CarleeRachelle(<-recipe post)

BEE said...

i do an hour everday
5-6 days a week
and i am starting to love exercise
weird huh
lol

you are doing great
keep it up

BEE said...

so if i just keeo commenting you
you have to exercise more
is that what your sayin

BEE said...

well i am gonna comment ya everyday now

BEE said...

watch out lol

BEE said...

thats an awesome goal to set though cuz ya do get lots of comments a day

Unknown said...

You can do it!!!
I love your blog, would you like to exchange links?

http://justanotherstupidweightlossblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have no plan to reach my goal! Just try to motivate myself and hopefully not be too exhausted by work and not have time to work out! :::::::)

Nikki said...

This

Nikki said...

Is

Nikki said...

A Great

Nikki said...

Idea! Good Luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]