Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Haaaaappy Love Day everyone! What a perfect way to end the weekend! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's day :).

I did really well on my calories until Thursday night.. Saturday I did OKAY. We went to eat at our favorite restaurant with my boyfriend's parents. I had a small salad w/fat free dressing and potato soup. I ate the leftover potato soup for dinner with some pita bread:
 The rest of our Saturday was spent running around & doing a little shopping :). Today the honey had to work :(. I put together this little Valentine's thing for him:
He LOOVEEEED it! I burnt all the cookies and brownies :( - but he still ate one! He's so sweet!! There is still some dough so we're gonna make some & decorate them for our families tonight! After our candlelit dinner of course (his idea! what a perfect valentine I have!).

I hope all of you - whether you have a SO or not - have an amazing Valentine's Day!!

Love always,
Carissa


P.S. I HAVE YET TO EAT ONE SINGLE COOKIE OR BROWNIE. COME OOOOONNNNNN WILLPOWER!

1 comment

BEE said...

sounds like you guys had a great v day
love all the pics

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]