Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Fitness & Nutrition Rpt

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MENU:
B - Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal w/nonfat milk
L - Healthy Choice Grilled Basil Chicken (review coming soon)

D - Grilled chicken salad
Dessert - Cool whip w/dark chocolate chips & strawberries
Guess you can't really tell... but it was SO GOOD! :)


STATS:
Calorie goal: 1,340 - 1,690
Today: 1,428

Carb goal: 179 - 258
Today: 200

Fat goal: 35 - 62
Today: 35

Protein goal: 60 - 139
Today: 96

2nd day in a row to meet all my goals! Holla! I felt bad eating the dessert.. it's not very healthy, but it did fit into my calories. I try not to beat myself up over eating, but it seems like I'm either outofcontrolovereating or stressingovereverysinglecalorie. Ahh well.

EXERCISE:
30 mins on treadmill
30 mins on eliptical

1 comment

BEE said...

all that food looks delish

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]