Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Nothing Important, Really.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I just got home from my only class today... trying to decide what to have for lunch. I know I didn't post it, but yesterday I didn't go over on calories (was under, actually) and as far as a workout goes I did: 40 mins on treadmill, 20 mins on elliptical, 20 mins weights. It felt pretty good! I didn't want to leave the gym - haha! When I get goin' like that, I always feel like I could do more. I actually felt guilty leaving because I didn't feel like I'd done enough. But my sweaty exterior told me otherwise, ha! Anyway, after lunch I'm heading to the gym for another workout. I think I might try to get a membership at Anytime Fitness once school is out for the summer. Until then I'll probably just keep working out at school... the only reason it's hard to do that is because I live 30 mins away from my college so it can get pretty expensive gas-wise if I drive there every single day.

 Changes Pictures, Images and Photos

Nothing much else to say really... just wanted to give a quick update. Now for some comida :). Love you all!
-Carissa

1 comment

BEE said...

great workout
you sound like me i feel guilty sometimes like i am not doing enough but im all sweaty and tired and sore lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]