Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Weigh Day

Sunday, February 21, 2010

 
I'm happy to say that I've been 100% on plan this weekend and though it's up a little from the lowest weight I saw this week (at one point it was as low as 192.8) it's still a 4 pound loss for the week! I worked REALLY hard everyday at the gym (yep, completed my 300 minutes! And I did my comment minutes on Friday) and despite all the temptations that surrounded me, I did not cheat once. I came very, very close, but I didn't :). I've been thinking about food constantly and using every ounce of willpower I have to deny those cravings. I feel drained. But if I keep this up, it's got to get easier. Right? :/

We won't be able to buy groceries until Monday (hopefully. if not then, it will have to wait until next week :[ ) and I'm out of anything that could be considered healthy. This morning I had bread w/peanut butter and a glass of water. Bleh. Looks like it will probably be Ramen noodles for lunch and hopefully something light for dinner. Who knows. It's frustrating to not have control over things like this.

OH YEAH, how could I forget? According to my BMI, I am NO LONGER CONSIDERED "OBESE"!! Now just "overweight" :). 30 lbs until "normal"!!

I guess that's it for now.. I have an incredibly ridiculous amount of homework to finish by midnight tonight. Hope everyone had a great week, and hope you're all ready to make this one EVEN BETTER!!!

as always,
Carissa

7 HUGS:

Ellen said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic!

Kyle said...

So awesome! Weeks like that should keep your resolve strong.

Jess said...

Congrats! 4 pounds is great! And that just shows that your hard work and self-control does get rewarded!

So remember I was like SO close away from Onederland? I got a new scale and I'm 10 pounds heavier on that one. Boo. But I guess it's added motivation to work harder :)

Keep up the good work!

- Jess
http://halfofjess.blogspot.com

BEE said...

congrats!!!!!!

yossarian said...

Congrats! :D Like you, I have plateau'd for what felt like FOREVER recently at just under 200, and I've gotten down to 196, so I'm super happy for you! :D

Meg said...

Congrats, that's great news!! You'll be down to normal in no time!

Anonymous said...

You're awesome!!! That's why they call her - GO GIRL - cuz I keep going on and ohh they coudlnt stop her if they wanted tooo, thats why they call her GO GIRL - she's the energizer playboy bunny she keeps goin and goin and you know it, that's why they call her GO GIRL!!

okay, if you didnt already get that - those are Ciara lyrics - lol, Im not that weird to just come up with a comment like that.. haha

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]