Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

V-Day Weigh In

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just like every other morning, today I got up, went potty, and stepped on the scale. 198.0. One pound's better than no pounds, right? So I get my camera and step on the scale again, only to see 198.8 this time. Huh? I figure it must be the camera, so I ask my boyfriend to come take a picture of the scale (lol, i know) and he does. The difference? .2. So I guess 198.6 is the official weight. Obviously the 1/10ths of a pound change by a lot and sometimes for no reason at all, so I've never counted them before and I'm not going to stress over it now.

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

My goal for next week is 2 lbs.

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment

BEE said...

great job on losing another pound

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]