Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Nutrition Report

Sunday, February 14, 2010

MENU:
B - Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal w/milk
L - Healthy Choice General Tso's Chicken
D - Reduced fat Velveeta Shells & Cheese bowl, honey baked beans
(Isn't it funny how easy it is to tell I'm a college student? Styrofoam dishes and microwavable meals - LOL!)

STATS:
Calorie goal: 1,340 - 1,690
Today: 1,056

Carb goal: 179 - 258
Today: 199

Fat goal: 35 - 62
Today: 11

Protein goal: 60 - 139
Today: 50

1 comment

Meg said...

Haha! Got to love being in college and not having the "essentials." I know it drove me crazy, esp. living in the dorms. Even when I lived in a house, I was suffering.

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]