Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for the workout everyone!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thanks to your comments, I had 30 minutes of exercise to do today. I did 20 mins on the treadmill & 15 on the elliptical. I'm fixing to do the 30 DS just to top it off! :) I forgot to take a picture of the machines showing the mins.. sorry! I'll try to remember next Friday!

Minutes start over right now!!

5 HUGS:

BEE said...

congrats on getting an extra 30 min workout in

BEE said...

i did all 3 levels of the 30 day shred today just for you

BEE said...

cuz i cause you to work out extra

BEE said...

so i will work out extra too

Carissa said...

lolol thank you bee!!! you go girl!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]