Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

3 Fat Chicks

Sunday, August 2, 2009

About a week or so ago I joined this forum called "3 Fat Chicks on a Diet". I can't tell you how much these girls/guys have helped me just in the past 7 days. There is a topic for pretty much EVERY situation, and there are so many wonderful people there that are trying to lose weight, too. They're all so nice and very helpful when it comes to questions about dieting or exercise. There's also women and men there who have reached their goal weight, and seeing those pictures and reading their stories is just more motivation and hope that I, too, will one day reach Skinny. Just thought I'd let you guys know, and welcome you to check it out! Click hereeee :) if you wanna lurk around/ join the forum.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]