Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Dinner/Sparkpeople

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ate a BIG salad.. with some fruit and pickled okra. OMGGG it was good :).

I wanted to let you guys know about a website that someone from 3FC recommended.. it's www.sparkpeople.com, and it is the most helpful resource to lose weight! On it you can track your calories and activities, talk to people in your area and all over that are trying to lose weight, and more. I just can't say enough good things about it!

The site also builds meal plans for your eating style, and gives you strength training workouts and cardio ideas to try. I LOVE it. Here's my page if you wanna take a look.

Anyway, I think that's all for now :). I'm full! And I'm gonna go comment on your blogs now!

xo, Carissa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]