Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The Workout Blues

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So I've been working out everyday in August. (Well except for the 1st. But anyway.) I've only been working out for 30 minutes a day. I feel good to have at least worked out, but I'm worried doing only 30 minutes will prevent me from losing weight. :/ And I've been stressing alot more about what I'm eating, which could be both good and bad. Idk. Trying to stay positive..

The boyfriend and I are going grocery shopping tonight :). I'm excited to get some healthier stuff! Also, school starts on the 24th. My financial aid still hasn't gone through, so I don't have my books or tuition completely paid for. Hopefully they HURRY UP!. I'm excited about starting though! :)

I put a new ticker up at the top of my blog.. 8 more lbs to go until I reach my goal of 15 by the end of Aug.! I know the first 10 lbs will probably be water weight and come off rather quickly, but it still feels goooood. I can't wait until I pass the 20 and 30 pound marks.. so I can hopefully start seeing a difference.

I notice I have some new followers.. THANK YOU! Hopefully we can help each other and just have a good time :)!

Always,
BB


*UPDATE*

Despite of my Negative Nancy mood, today has turned out to be a wonderful day! I got one of my scholarship checks in the mail and ended up finding all but one of my workbooks for school on Amazon.com & ended up saving $300!! So now we'll REALLY get to go grocery shopping AND I'll be able to get my parking permit tomorrow AND I will finally have all my books (from one source or another)! AND I picked up a sandwich from Subway & it tastes delicious! God is good!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]