Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

PHOTO FRIDAY!

Friday, August 21, 2009

After week 4...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pounds lost this week: 3
pounds lost to date: 15! :))
current weight: 234 lbs

Well, I did it!! I reached 15 pounds before the end of August! That was my very first baby goal.. and now I'm just staying focused on my reward goals!! :):) I'm so happy that I'm finally doing this. I'm really proud and I can't wait to lose more.. & especially can't wait till it starts showing in the pics :)!
Woooohoooooo!!!
Love!
-Carissa

3 HUGS:

Yay for meeting your goal!!!!

sarah said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! I am sooooo happy for youu!!! You are going to get there and you and everyone will be soo proud of you!! keep it up! *hugs*

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]