Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

PHOTO SUNDAY!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

After week 3..
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pounds lost this week: 3
pounds lost to date: 12
current weight: 237 lbs

I'm prepared for a possible gain at the end of this next week because of my relapse, but I'll be okay. I'm going to work hard this next week! Only 3 lbs until I reach my 15 lb by the end of August goal - geez! And THEN only 10 pounds until I get my TOMS!!! That's weird to think about!

Thanks for all your support!

-Carissa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]