Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Relapse.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry to say.. I guess I've been MIA from my blog for the past couple of days.. To be completely honest, this weekend wasn't a good one for me. I mean, it was fun, but it was not healthy. I didn't work out for 3 days and I ate plenty of greasy, fatty food. Needless to say, I felt like crap - more physically than mentally - and spent last night with a terrible tummy ache :(.

I do however think that this weekend was kind of an eye opener for me. I'm not sure what this actually means for my journey yet, but I've realized how I really do use foods to prevent me from feeling things I don't want to feel. I realized that I actually like the way healthier foods taste and make my body feel. And I like being active, feeling like I'm actually doing something. I don't want to go back to the way things were.

Even after only 3 weeks, I noticed a difference. I didn't realize how much of a difference until I finished eating my drive-thru meal. I'm back and I'm ready to do this.

I'll post my pictures for this week in a minute.. !

xo - Carissa

PS. I think it's gonna take awhile before I start feeling better again after this weekend. My stomach is still hurtinggggggg :(:(

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :]